1. We believe the Bible (the 39 books of the Old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament alone) to be the authoritative and inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings. Therefore it is the ultimate authority by which every human action and endeavor is to be judged. It is to be believed in all it teaches, obeyed in all it requires, and trusted in all it promises (2 Tim 3:16, Matt 4:4, Ps 119:99-106, Prov 30:5).
2. We believe in one God, the Creator of all things, holy, and infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Deut 6:4, Gen 1:1, Is 6:3, Matt 28:19).
3. We believe that God the Father (the first Person of the Trinity) orders and disposes all things according to His own purpose and grace. He is the sovereign and omnipotent Ruler of the universe (Ps 103:19, Eph 1:11, Rom 8:28, Eph 3:20).
4. We believe that Jesus Christ (the second Person of the Trinity) possesses all the divine excellencies and as such is co-equal and co-eternal with the Father. He is God incarnate, truly God and truly man, conceived by Mary through the Holy Spirit. He lived a sinless life, performed miracles, and accomplished salvation for His people through the shedding of His blood on the cross. He was physically resurrected, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will return to receive the church and judge all men (John 10:30, John 14:9, Is 7:14, John 5:22-23, Col 2:9, Rom 3:24-25, Luke 24:1-12, Acts 1:11).
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit (the third Person of the Trinity) is a divine Person, eternal, and indwells, illuminates, guides, equips, and empowers believers for Christ-like living and service (1 Cor 2:10, Heb 9:14, John 16:7-9).
6. We believe that man was created in God’s image, intended for His glory. Due to Adam’s sin of disobedience, humanity became inherently lost. All humans are sinners by nature and by choice, and can only be saved by grace alone, through faith alone (Gen 1:26, Is 43:7, Rom 5:12, Eph 2:8-9).
7. We believe that Christ, who is the Judge of all men, will resurrect and judge the saved and the lost. The saved will enter the eternal state of glory with God and the lost will be committed to eternal condemnation in the lake of fire (Matt 25:31-46, Rev 20:11-15).
8. We believe that the Bible teaches that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between one biological man and one biological woman who are married to each other (Gen 2:18-24, 1 Cor 7:1-5, Heb 13:4, 1 Cor 6:16-20).